If you google "Paleo Diet" its described as "a diet based on the types of foods presumed to have been eaten by early humans, consisting chiefly of meat, fish, vegetables, and fruit, and excluding dairy or grain products and processed food."
I experimented with Paleo for a few weeks, however, even though I eat gluten and some dairy now - I really enjoy this recipe because its so much easier to make than traditional pancakes from scratch, and its only two ingredients!
Ingredients
- 1 banana
- 2 Eggs
Steps:
- In a blender break up a banana & add two eggs.
- Blend until mixture is homogeneous.
- On medium low heat, add cooking oil (I use olive oil) and pour banana/egg mixture on pan.
- When the sides slightly brown, flip your pancake.
1. In a blender break up a banana & add two eggs.














No comments:
Post a Comment