This was a really fun project for my co-worker's birthday. She's a huge soccer fan so I decided to do some soccer themed cupcakes (as inspired from Pinterest!)
Making the Chocolate Cupcakes
I decided to make my usual chocolate cupcake recipe which is actually dairy-free and egg-free!
These cupcakes came out perfectly:
Because I was making these ahead of time, I gave the cupcakes 1-2 hours to "breathe" before sealing them in an airtight container and freezing them.
Making the Icing Filler
I then made my usual buttercream icing and used the "Kelly Green" food colouring to tint the icing:
I used a large piping tip to create a space to "fill" the cupcakes with icing.
I then piped the icing. You do have the option of "adding the cap" back, I didn't do that in this instance but would do that in future.
Piping the Turf
Next I used Wilton Tip 233 to pipe the grass/turf:
























No comments:
Post a Comment