Nestled in "Corktown" of downtown Toronto area is Le Petit Dejeuner, a small Belgian Canadian restaurant serving comfort food with lineups regularly outside the door.
Our party of three arrived at 11:15 am and were told it was a 30 to 40 minute wait. Luckily we were seated within 20 minutes. I ordered an earl gray tea (they offer special loose leaf teas) which paired so well with a hot breakfast!
With any brunch place I recommend getting something sweet off the menu (Belgian waffles are an excellent choice!) paired with something savory - like a crepe or one of their sandwiches.
Belgian Waffles
Authentic Belgian Waffles - Brussels' Strawberries and chantilly cream:
Ham Sandwich
Croque Monsieur Sandwich: ham, swiss & dijon mustard with cheese gratin served with mesclun greens, apple coleslaw and paprika mayonnaise.The Menu
The menu is readily available online so you can contemplate what you like before heading into the restaurant.
My friend Shay and I have been friends since middle school. So when she called up for a last minute lunch I was more than happy to clear out my morning to come meet up with her for food! I have gone to Le Petit Dejeuner once before. It's a really cute place to come here for coffee dates and catching up with friends.




No comments:
Post a Comment