Ingredients
- 2 tenderloin pieces
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
Steps
- Mix ingredients together.
- Marinate for at least 6 hours.
- Grill on skillet for 20 minutes, flipping every 5 minutes with marinade sauce on medium heat.
- Serve.
Illustrated Steps
1. Mix together Dijon mustard, sesame seed oil, maple syrup and minced garlic together. Place in aluminum foil/container and refrigerate for 6-8 hours or overnight. If I have an opportunity to, I'll flip the tenderloin midway.
8 hours later...
2. Heat up a skillet on medium heat, place some oil (here is some canola). Place your marinated meats on the skillet.
3. I put the second pork tenderloin on this skillet (which is particularly large) and I poured the marinade on top.
4. Flip every 5 minutes until you reach 20 minutes.
![]() |
| What the meat looks like after 5 minutes. |









No comments:
Post a Comment